Friday, March 31, 2006

Do I have to do this blog thing too?

The morning was pretty standard. Mr. Wizard jumped in the shower with me... I guess I didn't sing loud enough to scare him away. He's an odd kitty.

Uh, work was another long day today. We had a retirement tea for Dr Marwaha, which I helped to plan. It was a grand affair. Neeless to say, I didn't get a lot of work accomplished today.

After work we got a new garbage disposal and Keith installed it. He's so handy. I love it.

So now it's time to relax and enjoy the evening.

5 comments:

Jemit said...

Oh, I LOVE IT !!!!!!
You HAVE to put pictures of Wizard and Crystal on it!! You'll have a great blog!

Jane said...

I agree with Jemit! You are a wonderful writer! You expres yourself so well! But you need pictures of the kitties. I still have not figured out how to do the pictures.

Wendy said...

Hey J.J.,
I like your blog. Does your cat like water? That is really odd.

Jthemilker said...

I guess the lady that had Wizzy before used to bathe him a lot so he DOES like water. I'm constantly scolding him for getting into the sink. He is infatuated with flushing toilets. When we are not in the shower - he still is. He lounges there. He is very odd! But we love him.

Wendy said...

That is such a riot! You know I have heard of people teaching their cats to use the toilet...just think...you have him half trained with the toilet flushing. Does he get into the toilet too! Too funny.