Saturday, August 19, 2006

Longevity's Loot

As I turned a year older earlier this week, I was showered with gifts from near and far. I don't feel any older than I did a week ago, but I do feel a whole lot richer after gaining all of these thoughtful gifts. Rene'e bought me dinner at The Runway. Aunt Jane made me fancy cards, which I have not taken pictures of. If you read her blog, you might recognize some of the photos on the cards. She is very crafty - in a good way of course. These are beauties.... and you readers will be blessed if you are one of the lucky ones to get snail mail from me on these!

Many many thanks are in order for all of the lovely things. It is so wonderful to have family and friends surrounding us. I'm so grateful for all of you! Thank you for making my birthday special.

No comments: