Saturday, May 19, 2007

Vacation Photo Contest


An Island Life is having a vacation photo contest. First things first - Head on over and VOTE FOR JENNYV's photo!!!! You just need to leave a comment on her contest blog entry.
I just thought this was so appropriate since I just came back from vacation, so here it is... one of my favorite vacation photo:


It was really hard to choose just ONE favorite vacation photo. I had to pass up the sunrise over the ocean and the moon view from the midnight sail. This photo captures so many elements of a good vacation... water, sunlight, and the garden. This was taken at Magnolia Plantation near Charleston, South Carolina. I loved the walk through the gardens there and enjoyed the peacefulness of it, the sights and the smells. Such a precious memory.

No comments: