Sunday, July 15, 2007

Guess What Today Is????


It's NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY!!!! I'm obviously impressed with such a holiday... a reason to celebrate and what's even better??? It's SUNDAE I mean SUNDAY!!! And that's the day that I allow myself to indulge in this favorite delight of mine.

Would you like to know why Ronald Reagan was cool? HE STARTED THIS CELEBRATION!!!

* Ice cream is a billion dollar industry.

* 9 Percent of milk produced in the United States is used to make
ice cream... Helping out our Dairy Farmers.

* Ice cream is high in Ribloflavin, which is good for healthy hair.


How do I know all this??? Because I used to be the County Dairy Princess!!!! Check it out!!!



What's your favorite flavor? I like a strawberry sundae with chocolate soft-serve ice cream. Or a peanut butter cup sundae with chocolate ice cream. Well folks... I do believe it's time for me to indulge!!! What about you?!

P.S. For a good homemade vanilla ice cream recipe, head over to Scribbit and check it out.

No comments: