Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


Inspired by someone else's post about socks last week... Is It Just Me? and well there was another one but I can't seem to find it now.

We have a TON of socks. Most of them are plain black or white. We share our socks. Yes we each have a few particular pairs set aside for only ourselves, but the bulk of them are simple everyday socks that either of us can wear.

I don't match our socks. I put them all into a large basket in the corner and we match them as we go. I gave up trying to get him to turn them inside-right when he takes them off. Now days I just toss them in the washer however they arrive in the laundry room. He does have a point when he says "You sweat on the inside anyway. Why not wash them inside out?" I can't argue with that. One thing though, I always know which are his and which are mine because mine are the ones that are inside-right all the time.

So... sharing and not matching socks is what works for me! Do you have a tip to share? Head on over to Rocks-In-My-Dryer and link up... share the wealth of knowledge!

No comments: