Saturday, May 13, 2006

Clutter Control

I spent a couple of hours working in one of the rooms upstairs today. I'm not actually sure that I make much progress. I think sometimes I'm just moving things from here to there. I did put some things in boxes, but then I'm overwhelmed with boxes of stuff. We really have to get this place cleaned up. We are not actually going to buy the house for a while now (long story), but the landlord is gracious enough to keep the rent very reasonable to allow us to make some much needed updates and repairs. I desperately need an office. I have no idea if any of the phone jacks in the upstairs are operable. I must find out soon. I need to clear a place for the desk, telephone, computer, and printer. Enough of this dining room table in the living room stuff. That's what the dining room is for!!!! Additionally, we are expecting company in June so we want to have a bedroom for them to settle into for a few days.

No comments: