- Drink primarily water and lots of it.
- Exercise daily, even if it is short.
- Do something to relax, even if it is also short.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Clean one area of the house each day.
That's my top five for this week.
While I'm on this topic, I think I'll re-cap what some of my habits actually are:
- Snooze - daily - this is not such a good habit. (hubby taught me that)
- Feed the kitties - daily in the morning. (they love me for it)
- Check e-mail and blogs - daily in the morning. (sometimes in the evening too)
- Prayer/Praise walks - 5/7 days of the week in the morning.
- Devotions - daily - good habit.
- Drinking coffee - daily (what can I say, I live with a Coffee Master) - probably not the greatest habit to have
- Eat ice-cream only on Sundays (I would eat it every day if I would allow myself, but it sabatoges dieting efforts fast)
- Brush my teeth - daily 2-3x. Very good habit.
- Shower - daily. Also a good habit.
- Love on my husband - daily. Hugs, kisses, encouragement... etc.