I really enjoyed participating in Monica & Carrie’s Sister-Swap. Thank you ladies for organizing it. My partner was Becky from Steps to Grace. Oh my goodness, we were a perfect match!!! Not only did we find that we like similar things, but several of the items in our boxes were similar too. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know my new Sister. Without further adieu, here is the box of goodies I received from Becky, with her chosen theme of “PINK LOVE”…
- Pink Polka dot dish towel
- Cranberry Exfoliating Body Bar
- Wine topper with my initial “J” inscribed on it.
- Address book
- A box of Greeting cards – Love them!!!
- A sweet smelling candle
- Two tubes of lotion
- Devotions To Go book – love it!
- Magic gloves… I can’t wait to use them!
- Sticky notes
- Weekly planner
- Heart-shaped measuring spoons – DARLING
- Little pink purse
- Awesome photo frame
- Texas Bluebonnet seeds
I’m so pleased with my new friend and all the goodies she’s sent my way with love. Thanks Becky and Monica and Carrie. This was a fun activity. Let’s do it again sometime!