Saturday, June 03, 2006

Catching UP

I went to see The Break Up with Rene'e and Janet last night. It was a pretty funny movie. Although I didn't agree with much of the lifestyle garbage that was portrayed, the struggles of relationship building and living in close quarters with a significant other were quite ordinary. There were a few times that I thought I needed a reality check... was that Keith on the screen? Was that me on the screen? LOL

Keith and I hit the local Starbucks for coffee this morning. From there we ventured out for a drive to North Park. We checked out the boat rental place - $10 per hour. Uh, if I'm going to pay that much, I'd like a motor on it please! Keith says it's great exercise, just like golf. I say, if I'm going to PAY for exercise, I'm going to go to the gym. From there we hit Soergel's Market. I love these kinds of places. They have an array of items that could take hours to see it all. I think we might have to make a trip here when the Valentines come. The kids would love it! The neatest part was the inside bee hive display. You've got to see it to believe it! They have a petting zoo, greenhouse, fruits and vegatables, bakery, deli, and even wine tasting.

Well, that about sums it up for now. I'm hoping that Paul might be available to help me move my truck today. Right now, the car and the truck are costing us a pile to keep running. UGH! Thank goodness we have at least ONE reliable mobile.

Enjoy the weekend everyone. It is a beautiful one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»