Saturday, August 19, 2006

Surprises From My Hubby

I've had Betta fish over the past several years. One named Marvin at work. He didn't last long. I'm wondering if too many of us were tapping on the glass too much. The next one was Oscar and he lived for about 2 years, but recently died. The third was actually Keith's and we took it to Kentucky when we moved. He died after we were away for a weekend. Anyway, all those trips back and forth in the airplane I used to read the in-flight magazines and catalog. This fish bowl was always something that I saw and thought "I want that!" Keith was obviously listening when I saw it in a store the other day and said "WOW - I want that!" Needless to say, Keith said that we can go pick out my new Betta as soon as we get back from vacation!


Something else I've been wanting... Thanks Keith... Your gifts were ever so thoughtful. You're the greatest!!!

No comments: