Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bring On The Fall

This morning was brisk and wet. Brrr... I wanted to stay in bed. I did for a while, but then I got up and started my day.

First item of business was coffee and breakfast. Following that I joined "Kick The Pig" and made myself a new blog for that. Then I went for a walk. Shortly after I got back, Keith arrived - famished as usual. I made broccoli cheese soup and homemade whole wheat croutons for dinner. YUM

Here are some pictures from my walk today. What are these berries? First I thought they looked like Elderberries, but when I got close I realized they are different. Any guesses?


We have tickets for a show tonight - "Late Nite Catechism." WOW - I've got a date!

2 comments:

Jane said...

My guess is poke berries. I think they have reddish stems like the ones in your picture.

Jemit said...

YES, IF THEY AREN'T ELDERBERRIES, I WOULD GUESS POKE BERRIES TOO.. NOT FOR EATING..TOXIC