Tuesday, October 17, 2006



Morning Bloggers. I'm being a little bit lazy this morning. I'm not heading into work as early as usual. Remember... this is the day after Credentials - The day I show up and announce to my boss that I am present, but doing nothing. That is not actually the case. I do plenty, but I pretend to relax and try not to make many priorities. We laugh about it. It's all in my head I suppose. Actually, I am enjoying a little time with my hubby this morning. When Hubby makes coffee.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... relief. It's like being pampered!


2 comments:

Jemit said...

the fire alarm went off at 11pm tonite.. Nixon Sarver building.. I thought of you.. and Dr Elawar.
Well, they didn't stay long..about 10 minutes and the ladder truck followed me down Brady Street on my way home.. false alarm I'd guess.
The power went out totally tonite at the hospital.. we were sunk in darkness for a second or two.. it's always a shock. It came on again, but the generator backup I'm sure.. POMS was out..(Pharmacy)

Jemit said...

I see you are doing what I do and approving each blog post.... good choice.
I got a ton of bounced emails this morning. I think they were meant for my blog.. like 30.. one after another