Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday - he knows I need a break!

Working today. I asked the Big Cheese if I could leave early today. His reply, "Sure." YIPPIE! I think I might actually do that! I have much to accomplish before I can go though.

Plans for today/tonight: (Keith is off) I need to deliver some laundry out to my parents. While I'm there I'll pick up any laundry that needs done. I also want to sweep out my truck and possibly take it to my friend's house and put a for sale sign on it. Dinner MIGHT be meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

That's all for now.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your meatloaf with the BBQ sauce on top...dinner sounds so yummy!

Wendy said...

I love your meatloaf...the kind with the BBQ sauce on top....dinner sounds really yummy!

Wendy said...

Hey...I thought that first one didn't take....sorry!

Jthemilker said...

Hey Wendy - I wonder if you like my meatloaf? I get it! Ha!

Jemit said...

I'D RATHER CHICKEN MYSELF.. BUT SAY.. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WENDY LIKES YOUR MEATLOAF??
GOTTA GO FEED QUEENIE..

patsy said...

when i still worked once in a while i would leave early on friday. felt like getting out of jail,.