Thursday, October 12, 2006

Trying to Catch Up

The week is flying by and I'm trying to catch up! I just wasn't feeling well at the start, but I think I'm mostly well now. My only complaint is my sore neck. Ouch.

I rode Duke again last night. I know I know... pictures. Well, we often begin riding when it is dark outside, so getting pictures hasn't been working out. One day. Anyway, he's getting more fit, more agile, and more settled into riding and I suppose I am too. I feel more flexible and my confidence is up. I love riding! It's always been therapy for me. Ahhh... I love it!

Ok. Getting an early start today. Got an early meeting. I have several smaller meetings scheduled for later in the day, which I am not yet fully prepared for!!!! I hate that feeling!!! So, here I go... I also have plans to go out after work for a "going away party" for someone who works closely with me. That should be bitter-sweet.

Ok- gotta run!

No comments: