Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Birthday Wishes

10 Things to be said about Wendy

1. She was a "contrary" child - as Grandma used to say.

2. One time after getting off the school bus, she bit my arm. Why?

3. If you have never seen her "Deviled Eggs" video, you've never seen good honest comedy!

4. One time she faked being drunk, like she was puking behind a tree, and it totally freaked me out! Again... why?

5. Who are Charles? Marshall? Dirt Dirt Dirt?!!!

6. Have you ever met anybody that tried to out-run a cop? With Grandma on board? You do if you know Wendy!

7. One time she drove the wrong way for a long time and Dad left money for her at the Turnpike toll booth. She didn't get her Dad's sense of direction I guess.

8. She went to college and found a husband... best investment she ever made.

9. She's got 3+ little munchkins and they are all very precious.

10. Today is her birthday.

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!

Maybe I'll post some pictures later. I don't have any accessible at the moment... Sorry.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks alot J.J.~ I have no recollection of biting, fake puking behind trees...hmmmm...I guess I would have to ask Why? too.