Some of the highlights of our trip include:
- Good food prepared by Rob. We were even treated to a fancy dinner with fine china and wine one night. We really appreciated the meals.
- Mini-golf and arcade games at Boomers. We traded our $20 worth of winnings in for a cheesey keychain souvenier and a tiny princess notebook.
- Trip to downtown Palm Springs... See's Candy - a sinful delight... chocolates!!! Coffee at Starbucks and browsing through an art store.
- Visiting our nephew's grave - Robert Louis Hubler would have been three years old this year.
- Wine Tasting and buying and Chocolate beer at The Yard House
- Board games and movies
- Driving a BRAND NEW Dodge Charger - SAWEET!!! It only had 5 miles on it when we picked it up!