Sunday, April 29, 2007

7 Me-Me



I'm doing this because I was tagged by ODAT_Kim. Right off the bat, I'm tagging: Wendy, Mom, Aunt Jane, Annsley, hmmm... I don't know if anyone else reads my blog!!! How about Marci (Down on the Farm), Mrs. U (Making A House A Home), and Monica (The Homespun Heart). There- that makes SEVEN tag-you're-its! I think I need to think up my own little contest of sorts to see who really reads my blog. Hmmm... any ideas folks?
OK - LETS PLAY!


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!



  1. At the present time, I am obsessed with the color pink. I don't know why, but I think the girly-girl in me is finally surfacing.



  2. My first vehicle was a 1983 Chevy Scottsdale pick-up truck with plush red interior.



  3. In 1990-1991 I was the county's Dairy Princess and I loved it!



  4. I met my husband on the internet and spent much of our first date, 500+ miles from home, in the hospital with a kidney stone.



  5. I used to ride my horse, Magnium, from sun-up to sun-set in the summers. My parent's have no idea how far away from home I was.



  6. I collect "Mailpouch Barn" memorabillia. I think because my 'Grampy' chewed Mailpouch tobacco.



  7. My friend Dan-Dan drove me home from work once in the midst of a snow storm and we did a donut in the middle of Route 8. He ended up staying at my parent's house for a day or two because the blizzard pretty much covered his car that we affectionately referred to as "The Lil' Pumpkin."


No comments: