A few things about Paul:
- Nickname = PB
- When sprouting bat-wings under his hat... "It's time to trim the bush"
- He used to drive this old beater truck that had a hole in the floor and whenever I was riding with him, he'd purposely hit mud puddles just to get me wet.
- He has a potato launcher... why?
- He pushed me off my hobby horse when I was little. At least this is the story and I'm stickin' to it (even tho I don't remember) LOL. I had to get stitches on the inside of my lower lip... scarred for life!
- He used to take things apart and put them back together just for fun. He's very good at that sort of thing. I tried that once... the rototiller... it was not a smart move for me.
- He once glued a rat (or was it a mouse) on the hood of his truck like a hood ornament. What is wrong with this picture?
- When I was 5 years old he was mean to me and in retaliation, I dipped his pet kitty in a bucket of motor oil and threw it down the silo. (again - not my brightest moment... and for the record I would NEVER do that again)
- He taught me to put cats in a feed sack and swing them around... good clean farm-life fun. (what was wrong with us!)
- He's always willing to lend a hand... he helped us move multiple times, even came to Kentucky to help us move home! He's a great packer - very neat, tidy, and precise. I appreciate him more than he knows.
(disclaimer: Don't be over-alarmed by our childhood monstronsities... growing up on a farm is full of pleasant memories and we would NEVER intentionally hurt a family pet.)
So cheers to Paul for another year of fun and frolic! I hope it was an enjoyable birthday! (Can't wait for next weeks bon fire for Moms! Maybe we should put the fire department on red-alert???!!! LOL)