Saturday, July 21, 2007

Marriage Monday & Honoring My Husband











Ok, so I'm almost a week late on this post, but not because I forgot. So the Honoring My Husband challenge has come to a month-long close. Wow - that went all too fast. Rest assured, this challenge is a life-long quest of which I am honored to be participating in. Christine, our host over at Fruit In Season, reminds us that:
No marriage is perfect.
She is so right and we all know it! Her challenge has opened our eyes to so much indepth insight into our marriages... how we bond, how we communicate, how we honor, lift-up, and serve our mates, and how blessed we are to have such a union.



Looking back I can see how my marriage has grown. I've questioned my hubby about my being a "good wife" many times and he always proclaimed that I was. After the efforts of this challenge, I don't have to ask about it. His response to my new found attitude says it all. I've gone from "I'm a wife not a maid" attitude to "It's my honor and pleasure to serve him." WOW what a drastic difference. He's gone from "couch potato/computer game addicted" to "what can we do together today Honey." That about says it all!

Thanks Christine for all these eye opening weeks of discovery and here's to a life full of such adventures! If ya'll would like to participate or just simply peruse the posts of the many other ladies who have endured this life-changing challenge, click on the photos at the top of this post.

P.S. If you'd like to see some of my progress in praising my Handy Hubby, peruse my blog to see the recent work he's done on our home! He's so HANDY!!!!

No comments: