Saturday, July 21, 2007

S.M.A.R.T. Habit Saturday


This is the 3rd week I've participated in this challenge. Thanks to Lara over at The Lazy Organizer for hosting this. Come join us in creating good habits! Here's an update on my progress:


DRINKING WATER: I was consistent 5/7 days. The other 2 days I was only 1 or 2 bottles shy. Very good! Patting myself on the back!


DAILY EXERCISE - 20 MINUTES/DAY: 4/7 days. Not bad. There were a couple of days that I had morning meetings that interfered and then I worked late and thus thwarted my evening work-out plan.


RELAX - 20 MINUTES/DAY: 7/7 days YES! I hope this isn't becoming a lazy habit!


EAT MORE VEGGIES: I'm tracking 4-5 servings per day. 1/7 was perfect. I notice a steady decline thru-out the week. This is my wake-up call!


FOCUSED HOUSE-WORK: 20 MINUTES/DAY: 2/7 is not good. As mentioned earlier this was a work late almost every day kind of week. I need to get out of that routine and into better ones! In better news our house is no longer under construction, at least for now. It's still a little unorganized, but is being put back together one room at a time.


READ 3 HEALTH-RELATED ARTICLES/DAY: 6/7 - Fantastic! This is so good for keeping my health-related focus!


HOME COOKED MEALS 3 DAYS/WEEK: 4/7 Over the top!!! The new fridge came on Thursday and I stocked up on some fresh goodies!!!


MORNING DEVOTIONS DAILY: 7/7 YES. I subscribe to the online version of "Our Daily Bread."


PRAISE AND PRAYER WALKS 20 MINUTES/DAY: 4/7 while walking, but 7/7 overall. This is essential to my successes overall. I am so blessed!


STRENGTH TRAINING: 3/7 not bad, but not where I want to be. Another wake-up call!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed that you have that many goals after just three weeks. One a week is about all I can do, lol. Great job!