Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogging Block

My home computer is on the fritz. There is always something I can dump into that category. There was a crack of lightning yesterday near our home. Keith said the computer was on at the time and of course our power went out for a brief time. I called tech support last night, who thought maybe I needed a new ethernet cord. Tried that. Didn't work. We think maybe the power surge blew the modem or something. I've got to call them again, but I really don't have time to just sit on the phone waiting. So - maybe tomorrow???

Anyway, don't think I've forgotten you or have gotten lost... I'm just out of internet for a spell.

1 comment:

odat_kim said...

Be glad your whole computer didn't blow, I hope you have it on a surge protector as well as any other electronics, my mom lost her microwave and TV in a storm over the winter (both high end models) and the insurance didn't cover any of the cost to replace them.
Kim