Sunday, October 21, 2007

Before you call us 'copy catters' know this... As we are driving along, Keith sees the sign for Living Treasures and proclaims that I have never taken him there. In fact, I have been there... years ago, but not with him. So to fulfill his craving, we went. It did not help that he read that the Zombecks were recently there and saw thier pictures - awesome! Just so you know, we didn't get such attention from the lions as they did, but we did see the keeper playing with the lions and feeding the tigers.
I was especially drawn to this silly sneaky snobby piglet of a llama. She was an attention hog AND a grain hog. She would pin her ears and chase the others off. But I thought she was pretty and I liked her.

The ostrich - was well... BIG.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: