Monday, March 31, 2008

Blessings Monday


This week I'd like to share that I am thankful for a closet full of clothes. I am as cheap as cheapy-cheap gets when it comes to clothes. I will NOT pay full price for anything other than socks, undies, and bras and even then I will look for clearance if there is any. I work in a professional environment. I don't have to wear a suit every day, but I do need to dress in a presentable fashion. I have some outfits that are fancier and some that are more casual.


I was shopping for some tops and the one I found in a catalog that I really liked was FIFTY DOLLARS!!! That's highway robbery for a simple top! Heck - I can make my own for that price! How frustrating!


I have recently received some really great hand-me-downs! Thanks Wendy for a box full and Rene'e for passing on several bags overflowing with dress clothes! Skirts, blouses, slacks, sweaters... EXCELLENT!!!


I'm really blessed to have a lot of really nice hand-me-downs and if you hang out long enough... I might just hand-down some of my own!


If you'd like to share or read more blessings, head on over to Amazing Graze Farm and join us!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Jenny, thanks for taking part. I too hate to pay full price for clothes. It seems the prices are ridiculous. I don't like to dress up at all. I am going to have to find something for my son's wedding in October. =(