Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Reason For The Trip


I just wanted to see a hippopotomus. I remember seeing one a LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago at the Pittsburgh Zoo. These truly are interesting creatures. I loved when it would submerge itself in the water. It would stay under for several minutes, then circle around and look at the onlookers... and do it again. We watched it for a good long time. I don't know why, but I have been wanting to see one of these for a long time. When we heard that there was one at the Cleveland Zoo, we decided it was time to pay them a visit.


It's really a huge zoo. If you can go, do it. We were there a good 7 hours and were never bored. There is also an indoor rain forest, which is pretty neat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marci said...

Jenny, I loved all the pictures of the zoo animals and the little guy. =) That one of the bear was hysterical. It did look like he was posing.

By the way, come on over to my blog, I gave you an award.