Thursday, April 23, 2009

thankful thursday

My work has been incredibly stressful lately. To make matters worse my boss has been the victim of some sorely unfortunate circumstances. God bless him and give him the strength to endure.

I'm thankful for my barn-time most evenings. Its where I find my peace of mind. Penny is so precious and so beautifully golden...that paired with her sassy personality just warms my heart.

Tonight we rode for about an hour and a half. My body is adjusting well, getting stronger all the time. I'm doing some daily strengthening exercises at home and I think that's helping. Penny is maturing. She is brave and walks out nicely.

I am so thankful to have her. I'm thankful for Ke and Renee for making sure she found her way back. I thank the Lord for His faithfulness and answering my prayers.

No comments: