As I’ve mentioned before, I recently started keeping an Excel spreadsheet of things that I’m thankful for in general and about my husband. I’m being deliberate about thankfulness.
Here are a few items from my daily list of things that I’m thankful about:
- The cool breeze from a window fan
- Hand-me-down furniture
- Lots of SUNSHINE
- New Blackberry phone
- The softness of my pony’s clean mane
- The smell of clean laundry
- Better insurance quotes
- Special package from an internet friend
- Tarps that keep things dry in a rain storm
- Meat in the freezer
- Sharing a meal with family
- New life… my herbs are poking thru the soil
- My Bible
- Frosted glass full of Gatorade or Water
- My Dad
- My Father-in-law
- My Step-Father-in-law
- My Heavenly Father
And some things that I’m thankful for especially about my husband:
- He would like to be a father someday
- He did yard work to make our home look nice
- He was excited about changing shifts at work specifically so he could see me more.
- He called and asked me to go on a date.
- He moved furniture for us
- He helped bale hay
- He served me breakfast in bed
- He took me to a ballgame
- He works so hard to provide for us
- He not only took the dirty laundry to the laundry room… he put a load in!
- He rubbed my feet
- He said he likes my new haircut
What are you thankful for? Don’t forget to thank the Lord.