Monday, September 13, 2010

Blessings Monday

I am blessed to enjoy good health and an active lifestyle.  It’s a shame that sometimes unpleasant things in our lives, or in the lives of some close to us, remind us to enjoy the simple things.  At some point I started moving slightly slower in the morning.  I used to be able to jump out of bed, put on my shoes, and start my day with a spring in my step.  I’m not so springy these days, but I’m not complaining.  I try to make healthy choices for my life on so many levels.  Hiking is my new exercise of choice.  Geocaching creates the hiking goal.  I just like the fact that I can be outside, enjoying creation, and not have to exhaust myself on the boring treadmill.  I can stop and smell the roses, literally!  I am healthy and happy.  What more could I ask for?

 

BlessingsMonday

No comments: