Monday, September 20, 2010

Blessings Monday

BlessingsMonday

What a lovely way to start my day… counting my blessings!

  • Warm cup of coffee with lots of cream… YUM
  • A slight reprieve from the duty of leading the weekly Bible Study at the Ladies Group at church… someone else is giving it a try.  Enjoying the study from a little different perspective. 
  • Gainful employment and superiors that value my presence there with confidence in my work. 
  • Witnessing the change of season is happening right before my eyes.  Went hiking yesterday and enjoyed taking it all in.    Thankful to have a friend who enjoys hiking with me.  God has created so much with such intricate detail, and such beauty. 
  • Warm home that is affordable and a pantry and freezer full to sustain us.  I appreciate the discount we get for K’s job.
  • Friends that care enough to share a space for my pony and are completely flexible with my chore schedule.  Also friends that care enough to make sure my pony stays in my grip.

I have much to be grateful for this morning.  Thank you Lord for the abundant blessings in my life.

No comments: