What a lovely way to start my day… counting my blessings!
- Warm cup of coffee with lots of cream… YUM
- A slight reprieve from the duty of leading the weekly Bible Study at the Ladies Group at church… someone else is giving it a try. Enjoying the study from a little different perspective.
- Gainful employment and superiors that value my presence there with confidence in my work.
- Witnessing the change of season is happening right before my eyes. Went hiking yesterday and enjoyed taking it all in. Thankful to have a friend who enjoys hiking with me. God has created so much with such intricate detail, and such beauty.
- Warm home that is affordable and a pantry and freezer full to sustain us. I appreciate the discount we get for K’s job.
- Friends that care enough to share a space for my pony and are completely flexible with my chore schedule. Also friends that care enough to make sure my pony stays in my grip.
I have much to be grateful for this morning. Thank you Lord for the abundant blessings in my life.