Friday, December 03, 2010

Thursday’s Thankful Heart

Thursdays Thankfulness

 

Ok – December is a NEW month.  I love newness.  There’s just something FRESH about a new day, a new week, a new month, and very soon… a new YEAR!!!  I’m going to start a new spreadsheet in 2011.  In case you don’t know how this works, I’m keeping a daily journal of things I’m thankful for… things in general and also things specifically about my husband.  I’m devoted to keeping a thankful heart and thank God each and every day for all the blessings and provisions in my life.  Here’s a few examples from the week past:

General:

  • TURKEY
  • Family time
  • Sunshine
  • Worshipful heart/Song
  • Prayerfully keeping my attitude in check
  • New month
  • New found trails clearly marked
  • Furnace = warm heat
  • Leftover soup compliments of my Mom
  • Gainful employment
  • Sweet pets that enjoy my company

About my husband:

  • He went hiking with me
  • He gave special attention to making sure I had good footing while out hiking
  • He kissed my forehead
  • He didn’t get angry when I was on the brink of a mental melt-down
  • He has a job change that should lend itself to better hours which is good for us
  • He took my car and had the winter tires put on and had the oil changed too… well winterized now
  • He let me drive his truck for a day
  • He called me from work to check in
  • He loves me and he shows it (he’s so precious)

 

If you’d like to join me in quest of deliberate thankfulness, feel free to copy and paste my logo, but please leave a comment and link back to my blog. 

No comments: