Monday, April 04, 2011

Blessings Monday

BlessingsMonday

 

Times are tough considering the economy.  There has been downsizing at work and some people have either retired early or have been eliminated.  It reminds me how blessed I am to have a job.  I’m so grateful for the provision which comes from employment. 

 

I was reminded tonight of the blessing of having my beloved Penny back in my grips.  I was faithful in letting her go and following the calling of the Lord for my Sweetie.  God blessed the sacrifice I made in so many ways.  I’m so grateful to have her and to enjoy her so much.  I’m looking forward to warmer weather and long rides.

 

Each time I go out hiking, I’m reminded how blessed I am to have such an abundance of well marked and maintained hiking trails close to home.  For many years I took those kind of trails for granted.  Now that I’m addicted to hiking, my appreciation grows with each new found trail we conquer.  Likewise I am so blessed with friends and family who accompany me and encourage me in these quests.

 

Three simple things yet not even a snippet of all the blessings my Faithful  Father bestows upon me.  I am so grateful for a loving God!   

No comments: