Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday’s C.O.W. (Coupon of Wisdom)

COW_LOGO

 

Job 1:8

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

My Handy-Hubby is studying Job and also my Girls Group is embarking upon the same.  I appreciate that K is tackling it because I can lean on him for insight.  He and I had a brief discussion last night before I hit the sack.  We looked at Job 1:8 (above).  These words are also repeated in the following chapter.  Hmmm…  I found it interesting that it was God’s idea to send Satan after Job.  See there… even our most strenuous situations are part of the Lord’s plan.  God ‘allows’ bad things to happen to good people and in some twisted way that we cannot fathom, it’s part of His plan, his PERFECT plan.  Imagine that!

No comments: