The new year has come and with it arrives many new beginnings and aspirations. What do I hope for it to bring?
- Many Many miles of hiking! This time I’m keeping track, starting TODAY!
- At least 25 more geocache finds! That’s about 2/month, should be doable.
- I’m going to clean out at least one of our spare rooms. Should it be the small or medium sized room? Hmmm… The medium sized room would be much quicker, but the smaller room has the potential to be somewhat of a game or tv room. It has cable hookup. Hmmm… Any votes?
- I’m going to reconcile my birthday list and post a master calendar. My aspiration is to send everyone a birthday card for his or her birthday.
- With Keith working a new tour, hopefully our budget will iron out.
- I need to get back to my weekly couponing. We save a lot that way and it brings extra to share with friends, family or for donating to the less fortunate.
Ideas that are still developing…
- I’d like to take a class on web-design.
- I’d like to find a farm that is affordable (ministry opportunity)