Thursday, April 27, 2006

Snippets of This and That

Again... there is not much to blog about. Let me see what I can dream up from the past couple of days.


I had lunch with Amanda and John yesterday. Amanda had an EMG test done at the Hospital, so they met me just before her appointment. She tells me that the EMG experience was "different." Apparently the results were borderline. If she wanted to pursue surgery for carpul tunnel, she could, but I think that's not quite what she's hoping for... yet.




I went fishing with Amanda and John last evening too. We went to old faithful... Glade Run. The breeze was rather chilly. The sun was beautiful. Pretty much only the crappies were biting, and not a whole lot. We each caught a few. I pretty much figure that the fish in that lake have been well fed lately with all the fishermen. John had a bucket of minnows and some GREEN worms! Excellent! The minnows worked better than I had expected. Oh and he has a new Diaper Bag... I mean tackle box/bag thing. Amanda calls it "The Diaper Bag" because it's got all sorts of nifty compartments. We had fun teasing him about it. LOL




Keith brought me a Blackberry Green Tea Frappacino from Starbucks last night. Mmm Mmm good. If you have not tried this... You should! It's awesome!




Speaking of Keith... I've hardly seen him lately. He's working late a lot of the time. Like tonight he works until 1130 PM. That stinks. But he seems to be doing well. He enjoys his job, his co-workers, and of course... the coffee. Now if I could just get him to drink decaf in the evenings! Then maybe he wouldn't stay up so late after work?



Work - what's a day without mentioning my work? We finally set a date to move to the new office. May 16th. YIPPIE! My boss is really going to miss me. I just know it!!! I have decided to weed out one small pile of STUFF every day. I have all this reading material and old miscellaneous stuff that needs filed and I just keep over looking it in efforts to do bigger better things. Guess what... it doesn't go away! Ugh. I used to do all my reading on the plane ride back to Kentucky, but now that era has past and I'm struggling to find the time and patience to do it. Anyway... I have lots of files to work on. The job is endless, which is not a bad thing. I am also trying to get ahead of things because I'm going to be out of town next week for a conference.



Ok that's enough jibber-jabber for now.

No comments: