Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Grandpa Would Be So Proud


Last night I spent a few hours at Rene'e and Lee's farm in Chicora. It was refreshing to say the least. I got to mow the grass in the riding ring with Grandpa's old tractor. He would be so proud! Not to mention that I was very proud to be puttin around on it. Lee got a belly mower for it. Now mowing grass is a snap. LOVE IT!!! These pictures were taken right after Lee and Rene'e finished rebuilding it. That was last summer. I'm so glad that they have the tractor and that it is being used. Thanks guys!

Afterwards, I rode Duke and Rene'e rode Blaze. It is always refreshing to be back in the saddle. I'm going to try to ride at least once a week for the summer and fall. Maybe I can talk Rene'e into taking some pictures sometime with her new fancy digital camera that she got for Christmas. (Oh how I want one of those!)

OK - Better get this day on the road! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»