Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Brain Never Stops Churning Ideas

If you like milk... chocolate milk... or other flavored milk... TRY THIS:
Pour yourself a glass of ice cold milk and flavor it with a flavored creamer. I have chocolate caramel creamer... Mmmm... it's good in a glass or even on cereal!


For those of you who have litter boxes to clean... I've invented my very own Litter-genie. I have a small waste basket next to the box. I take my left over shopping bags and line the basket with them. Put the first one in, then another on top of it, and another, and another, and so on. Every day I pick the litter box, tie the bag, and tomorrow I'll use the next one. You can pitch it daily or keep using the next layer until you decide it needs dumped.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I like milk with imitation vanilla flavoring...yummy!

Jemit said...

HMMMM... YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING THERE.. I MAY HAVE TO TRY IT!!!

Jemit said...

WAIT A MINUTE!!! I CAN'T....... I'M INTOLERANT OF LACTOSE!!! AW, SHUCKS!