Thursday, June 08, 2006

So Much To Do... So Little Time


This past weekend Keith replaced the light fixture in the upstairs bathroom. Finally we no longer have to shower etc in the dark! We had bought a fixture for the downstairs bathroom, but that project is on hold for a while and we needed one for upstairs because the one up there had totally quit working... SO... we just used the one we had bought for the downstairs bathroom. It's so bright now!



I worked on cleaning the spare room this past weekend. I'm hoping that Keith might at least prime it before the Valentines visit at the end of this month. We have talked about how to decorate the room. We have no children, so there is no childish theme to be had. It's fun to dream about decorating though. I think we have settled on making it a "country" room of sorts. I think the colors will be beige, navy, and burgundy. We obviously have not picked out linens yet... we'll paint first. I'd like to have a shelf in there to display some of my moo moo stuff. This room will be the guest room in our house... if we ever get any guests...


I'm falling behind in cleaning this week. All the floors need swept. The dishes need done. There is laundry to do. The grass needs mowed. The car needs washed. You name it... we are behind! Ugh.

Well bloggers and friends... It's late so I'll end this here.

No comments: