Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Looking Back At Tuesday

Tuesday I worked as usual. I actually had a student, who turned out to be an old co-worker of mine from when I worked at Passavant. I was delighted to see her and catch up.

I worked until 5PM and then met Rene'e. We went to see her horse, Riley, who is at the trainer's. He did very well and Rene'e rode him for the first time. I think he will be a delightful horse to ride as long as she keeps him going. Young horses especially need a routine - riding included. If you ride one day and then skip too many before the next day - they forget everything you taught them the last time you rode. I would have liked to ride him myself, but it was getting dark fast. So - maybe she'll let me ride him another time. It looked like a lot of fun!

So that was it for Tuesday... stay tuned for today's happenings!

No comments: