Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Same ol' Same ol'

  • I woke up
  • I ate some oatmeal
  • I drank some coffee
  • I responded to an e-mail that my Mom sent me
  • I went to work
  • I worked on one file - the SAME one as the rest of this week
  • I worked alone most of the day because my co-worker's husband got hurt at work and she needed to be home with him. Pray for him. He's banged up pretty badly
  • I went to lunch as usual
  • I got the mail
  • I worked on that same darn file for a while longer
  • I put in a work order for a lightbulb change in our closet
  • I talked to Rene'e
  • I watched the maintenance guy change the lightbulb (didn't take long at all)
  • I chit-chatted with my other co-worker about this and that
  • I faxed some stuff for that same darn file
  • I took some leftover food to my friend Dawna after work (thanks JoBad)
  • I visited with her and her family for a spell
  • I drove home
  • I sold a book on Amazon.com
  • I fixed myself some dinner
  • I updated my "Kick The Pig" site
  • I watched some TV
  • I exercised - video workout - it was already dark outside
  • I pet the kitty
  • I am waiting for Keith to get home

That's about it for today.

No comments: