Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Endings


Ok, so today is actually the last day of November. There are times when I could sit and think.... where did it go? It never seemed like November in the midst of it, but hey, we'll take it!

So the month is ending on a pleasant note so far. Last week we cleaned and played fix-it until we were exhausted. Our company was delightful as always. The holiday meal was superb. (even though our turkey was done 4 hours early!) Now the house is rather silent, although I hear the humming of the refridgerator, some birds outside, and the tinkle of the bell on Wizzy's collar as he bounces around the living room. Mornings are rather peaceful here.

Keith is a shift supervisor now. He was promoted last Saturday. I'm so proud of him! This means that he has pretty much been closing the store every day this week. It's likely that this will last for a couple of weeks as he settles into his new responsibilities. He seems to like it, although I have not had a lot of time to absorb his stories of these times as I am most often well asleep by the time he rolls in. I love that he loves his job.

I need to make a grocery list and get some much needed items... water, milk, oatmeal, etc. I'll work on that later.

Hey everyone, enjoy the last day of November!

No comments: