Sunday, November 05, 2006

Keith Is Off The Hook

There is this pile of miscellaneous mail that I have had piled up on the living room floor for a couple of days. I told Keith that I wanted to be sure to sort through it before I pitched it. It was mostly junk mail, but I always check to be sure that there are no important papers within before I dispose of the pile... and sometimes there are coupons that I will use.

Now I had this all in a neat and tidy pile, but SOMEHOW it has been scattered at least three times. Each time, with a huff, I gather it back into a nice neat pile. It's not like I left it in the middle of the room. It was very carefully placed on the floor next to the side of the couch that we rarely sit on. I haven't made any complaint to Keith just yet. I was sure that he was the culprit, just not paying attention. Here I am biting my tongue about it when I look over and catch the true culprit!!! See for yourself!





So, Keith is off the hook.

1 comment:

Jemit said...

WOW !! A cat that sorts your mail for you.. does he clip coupons too?