Saturday, November 04, 2006

What a Beautiful Day

The sun is shining into our living room. The cats are lazily stretched across the floor enjoying the warmth of the sunshine. It's chilly out, but the sun still shines. What a blessing.



I've been working around the house a little bit this morning. I made breakfast for Keith - ham and cheese omlet with toast and coffee. I helped him create his own new blog this morning. See the link to the right. I washed some dishes. I'm waiting for some of them to dry and then I'll do it again. We have had one of those weeks where I haven't washed too many dishes and now we are out of silverware. Oh well. I'm also working on the laundry. What else is on the To Do List? Perhaps that's another entry on my blog....

I do hope to run some errands this morning and perhaps catch a ride at the farm this afternoon... and help clean some stalls there. Keith has to work at another store tonight.

Have a fabulous weekend folks.

1 comment:

Susan Miller said...

Sounds like a wonderful life. Thank you for sharing.