Saturday, May 19, 2007

Too Much Coffee Can Be A Good Thing

I think I drank maybe 3 or 4 cups of coffee this morning. I hope I don't crash any time soon because I feel great at the moment. Hmm... what to do... exercise? Maybe. Head out to pick up a few little things? Maybe. Thought about seeing if Mom wanted to do some spring cleaning today, but she's had a rough week, so I'm thinking maybe she wouldn't want to do that today. (Maybe later?) I do plan to take her to dinner tonight to celebrate Mother's Day. I know it's a little late for that, but she was busy before when we wanted to take her, so tonight it is. Hmmm... where shall we go?

So this morning I made Keith pecan pancakes with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Served with coffee of course. He brought down all the dirty laundry while I folded clean towels, washed the dishes, sorted through junk mail, scrubbed the stove, swept the kitchen floor, and flipped through a magazine. I have since washed two loads of laundry.

Can't you see - I'm on fire! I can't sit still! I so want to plant things, but I don't have anything to plant and haven't prepped the areas where I want to plant things. Hmmm... another potential thing to do. Keith bought me a hook to hang either a basket of flowers or... MY BIRD FEEDER!!!! Oh yes - it is so going to display my bird feeder. Although I do have more than one bird feeder, so I guess I need yet another one? It's decorative and will be a short distance from our front windows, strategically placed to drive our kitties MAD!!!! Now... If I only had birdseed!

Ok then... off to the next idea. C-YA

No comments: