Saturday, May 19, 2007

Stop The Madness!!!

Ok so last night I dreamed that John and Val were getting married for the THIRD time. I was called at the last minute to get Joycie (I think) a flower girl dress. I went to some store to find one and I didn't like what I found. So I did a U-turn in the middle of the highway, almost causing an accident with someone in a yellow car, and headed back into town. I wanted to check dresses at "Ruffles and Truffles" but they were closed. So I showed up at their house and Val was annoyed because I didn't have a dress for the flower girl. Meanwhile I was annoyed because they have been married for years and this is the THIRD wedding they had. What?!!!! Anyway, they were previewing video that would be played at their reception depicting crazy events from their lives before marriage. Val had big hair and dressed totally 80's.

This is by far the strangest dream I've had yet!

No comments: