Thursday, June 21, 2007

Feels Like Monday

I have been away, not far, just away doing all sorts of things. I'm home now. Hubby says that the power was out for 48 hours, having only been fixed around 4pm yesterday. Wow. That stinks. To make matters worse, he was sick earlier in the week and I couldn't be her to care for him. He's better now, but still sleep deprived I think.

I can't wait to get back to my usual routine at home. My eating and exercizing have been a yo-you lately. I need to re-focus. There is so much housework to do too. Laundry is overflowing. So are dishes. Wow, I don't even know where to start. I have to be getting off to work shortly, so I suppose I won't have to start anything until I'm home again, but boy do I have my work cut out for me. May I please stay home this weekend? Oh that's right... we are supposed to go to a party on Saturday night. Ugh.

So, here we go... another day on the way.

2 comments:

Jemit said...

Check out the Fly Lady on my blog and then go shine your sinks!

Jthemilker said...

I'd like to just rest a while first please. :)