Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blessings Monday



Better late than not at all. I'm having a hard time keeping up with Monday blogging events. When Handy-Hubby is home on a Monday night, we call it a stay-in date night. This was the case this week so I'm a little behind. Not to mention that last night was a big meeting night for me at work.


Anyway, on to recognizing a blessing in my life. This week I am most grateful for the Lord's provision of this past week. We were able to purchase a new refrigerator. The old one has been on the fritz for weeks and just when I thought it was going to work again... forget it! We are having it delivered, so I'm expecting it to arrive sometime on Thursday of this week. YIPPIE!!!! I have not been grocery shopping for about a month because of this. Oh I so can't wait to go grocery shopping... FRESH fruits and veggies are at the top of the list!


The Lord has blessed us also with some extra funds to purchase additional flooring for our living room, which has been in desperate need for a long time. The old carpet was dry-rotted and holding many many years of dust and allergens. My Handy-Hubby is also a blessing because he is so handy at installing the new flooring. Hopefully in a month or two we can afford to get the trim to finish the project. For now... I'm just tickled with the new floor! Some pictures will follow separately.


My niece, Gayle, had a birthday this past Sunday. She's just a little tike. She's named after my Grandmother, whom I posted my first Blessings Monday topic about. Little Gaylie is such the princess. She loves everything GIRLIE. I'm very blessed to have so many little ones in my life. This isn't the best picture of me, but boy is she cute! This is earlier this summer when she fell in the lake while we were visiting at the cottage.

Marci over at Down On The Farm hosts this lovely weekly discussion. Head on over and join us in sharing our blessings!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Jenny, what blessings!!! I too am waiting on flooring one day. I can imagine how I will feel when that day comes.

Your niece is a doll baby!!!