Sunday, July 15, 2007

EAT MORE ICE CREAM

Are you celebrating this ice-cream affair with me? Have you found a fun and exciting way to celebrate?

I had a peanut butter sundae - made at home. I took 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter and smeared them onto the bottom of a custard cup. I nuked it just long enough to make it nice and soft and warm. I topped it with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. YUMMMMMMY!!!!

I was checking the Bruster's site online. Did you know that if you bring your own banana on Thursdays you can get a banana split for half price? How about... if you have a dog, the give free sundae's for dogs. Little kiddos can get a free baby cone if they aren't over the height requirement. Some stores even host a PJ weekend where you show up in PJs and get a free treat. WOW - who knew all of that!

Can anyone tell that I LOVE ice cream!?

No comments: