Monday, August 27, 2007

Blessings Monday

The highlight of my weekend was spending time with my sister and brother-in-law. We relaxed and also laughed a lot. We rented a pontoon boat, took it out on a lake, had a lovely picnic, and did some fishing. We caught more sun and laughs then we did fish, but it was well worth our time just to be together. My sister Re-Re is so very precious. Her hubby is fun and sweet and takes good care of her. They are a lovely couple. I'm grateful that they have taken care of our kitties several times this summer while we have traveled. We are so blessed to live near them. It was a great time.

Thank you Lord for Amanda and John. Amen.


(I'll post some pictures this evening if I have time.)

Come join us over at Amazing Graze Farm where we all recognize our blessings... especially on Mondays! What an awesome way to start the week!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I am so glad you are back. Praise the Lord for you Sister and her part in your life.