Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blessings Monday

Ok so maybe it's not Monday, but I am still thankful!

I'm thankful for my ladies Bible study group. I've participated in numerous such groups over the past several years, but at the present time I'm only participating in one. I am the humble leader of the group. It is a small gathering, but these ladies have big things to share. We do not follow a study "guide." We simply choose a portion of scripture to read, study, and meditate on and then we all bring back to the group what we have learned. As you can imagine, we each get stuck on particular points that resonate with our own personal lives and thus the focus can change so many times in just one area. From this blessing comes many others... resources, friendship, sharing, loving, caring, etc. As it is a joy to pray for my sisters in Christ, so it is comforting to have them praying over me. I am so blessed!!!


If you would like to join us in sharing our blessings, or even if you just want to read up on some other people's blessings (which is a blessing in itself), head on over to Marci's blog "Down On The Farm" to link up.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Thanks for taking part. It is very special to get a group of ladies you can really share your heart with and open God's Word with.