Sunday, October 28, 2007

Celebrating Today... Just because...

Each day is an opportunity to celebrate. If we miss it... then it's lost. I am a morning person. I like mornings because they are fresh... new... and full of opportunity. Each day I awaken knowing that the Lord has given me yet another chance to glorify Him and to make the most of my life and what blessings he has lavished upon me. The words memorized in my youth so often surface in the morning... "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."


This morning I am up early. I'm helping a friend before church. I will likely witness the rising of the sun this morning. Oh what a glorious site! It is cold and crisp outside. I shall step out into the world with a thankful heart and in search of opportunities to praise the Lord, to rejoice at his creation, and to seek the opportunity to enjoy life and all it has to offer.

No comments: