Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bouncing Back... And Rambling On


I finally feel like I'm getting back to normal. Occasionally my throat is sore deep down, but I'm managing without much fuss. I've got to keep up with the antibiotics and fluids. I'm off the Tylenol Cold medicine now. FINALLY.


So today was a catch-up day of sorts. I can see the flood gates of responsibility ready to overflow at work yet I am only one person so I must keep my perspective... one priority at a time! Unfortunately there may be a few people feeling somewhat neglected, but that is the nature of the job. When files are abundant, I have no time for individuality. Oh well. They say it's job security. :)


I'm happy to feel like I can return to routine. It's rather late right now, but I shall aspire to run tomorrow - or at least get some sort of exercise. I also must catch up on some Bible study. I have a Ladies Group coming up soon and I am not yet fully prepared for it. I will try to do some of this tonight.


So here I am... Starbucks Refresh at hand (thank you Handy Hubby) with a little bit of soreness in my throat... feeling a TON better than the past week. I'm so ready to bounce back!
I really don't have much to say... nothing profound anyway. Sorry.

No comments: